Do you want to get your team’s English use up to scratch? If you’re tired of typos, sloppy expression and waffly prose, get in touch with us now! We’ve been training adults to proofread for years and provide fun, interactive, and engaging ways to learn about language.
Our bespoke training for companies is available both online and in-house. Choose from a 1-day seminar with one of our professional trainers or a tailored course, designed to meet your needs.
In just one fun-filled day, you’ll learn:
- the common pitfalls of spelling, grammar, and punctuation and how to avoid them
- tips and tricks for efficient proofreading
- to create polished and professionally formatted documents
- the quirks and differences of UK, US, and Australian English
- to optimize your use of Microsoft Word
- to preserve an author’s tone and voice while making corrections.
This course is great for:
- Secretarial or administration staff
- Social media experts
- Anyone who has to present professional documents
We are adept at training adults and know how to make seemingly dry content enjoyable, engaging, and interactive. Not only will your team learn skills, it will also be a chance for them to spend time together and bond.
We can create courses to teach:
- Writing skills (Business, creative, or academic)
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- English for ESL (English as a Second Language) students
- Microsoft Word
- Referencing and Citations
This option is great for:
- Companies who need to train lots of staff over time
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Universities who want to get their students up to scratch with writing and citing
Tailored Digital Course
If you have very specific requirements and would like a digital course that your employees can take as and when it suits them, get in touch! We can create interactive, engaging content that accelerates learning and ensures students cover all the educational bases they need.