This module covers
- Setting the user name and proofing language
- How to use the Track Changes and Compare features
It is useful for:
- People who are a bit rusty with computing
- Those who just want to get going with proofreading straight away
- Those who need a refresher on the basic features of Word
Dynamic tables, captions, margin spacing, headers and footers: Microsoft Word can be a tricky beast to handle! Here, we go through all the tools and functions you'll need to use when working with documents.
Now things get a bit tougher – in this module we introduce formatting, showing you everything you need to know to tidy up the presentation of documents. This is module 2 of our course: 'Mastering Microsoft Word'.
Here we delve deep into Microsoft Word, showing you the dark secrets of professional formatting! This is module 3 of our course: 'Mastering Microsoft Word'.