This module covers
- Using the advanced search feature
- Changing the text direction for documents set in right-to-left languages
- Creating and modifying Styles
- Setting the paragraph, document, and margin spacing of a document
It is useful for:
- People who need to make Word documents presentable
- Those who want to know how to use the more advanced tools of Word
- Those who need a refresher on formatting
Dynamic tables, captions, margin spacing, headers and footers: Microsoft Word can be a tricky beast to handle! Here, we go through all the tools and functions you'll need to use when working with documents.
We'll give you a gentle start to the program, taking you through our ideal workflow for proofreading before introducing some of the most basic aspects of the program. This is module 1 of our course: 'Mastering Microsoft Word'.
Here we delve deep into Microsoft Word, showing you the dark secrets of professional formatting! This is module 3 of our course: 'Mastering Microsoft Word'.