This module covers
- How to work with style sheets
- How to proofread while preserving the company voice
- How to simplify overly wordy text
It is useful for:
- People who need to create or work with style sheets
- Those who need to know how to proofread without changing the voice
- Those who need to practice simplifying language
An overview of how to start proofreading professionally for businesses, with a guide to the different types of software you may be asked to work with.
We'll provide an overview of how to approach proofreading for a business, showing you how to research a company, and the types of documents you might be asked to work with.
We'll give you a complete overview to get started with all the common software you might meet while proofreading for businesses.