This module covers
- How to research a company
- Different types of business documents
- How to simplify business jargon
- How to proofread using Google Docs
It is useful for:
- People proofreading for businesses
- Those who need to know how to work with Google Docs
- Those who need to practice simplifying language
An overview of how to start proofreading professionally for businesses, with a guide to the different types of software you may be asked to work with.
We'll go over how to approach style in business texts, including how to create and work with style sheets, and how to proofread while preserving the company voice.
We'll give you a complete overview to get started with all the common software you might meet while proofreading for businesses.