This module covers
- UK, US, and Australian legal referencing styles
- Species citation in biology
- Classics citation in literature
- How to deal with missing or incorrect information
- How to cite more unusual source types
- People studying legal referencing
- Those wanting to proofread legal texts
- Those needing to know how to work with subject-specific citation
A complete overview of how to start proofreading academic work professionally, without straying into re-writing or over-editing, which can lead to charges of plagiarism against the author.
Get to know the main issues you have to be careful with when proofreading academic work and find out when your overly-helpful attempts editing could result in charges of plagiarism against the author.
Think you're already quite a grammatical person? Discover what on earth we mean by this!
We know more referencing systems than you can shake a stick it, and we're still going strong with them in this module!